Logo and intro story

Logo and Intro backstory

 I have got a chance in my life sofar to work and meet great artists at different age groups and over time I have been looking towards branding my self more for both video and illustration projects I work on and with the help of artists like Kibirige Amony25 and the great Sarts Graphics I have been able to pull up some sort of branding content for myself as an artist and more of the story and info about the content is below;


At the end of 2023 Sarts Graphics created a mix of words and illustration logo for me which i really like alot and didnt know it will move on forward to become part of my intro. The logo is below,


From the above i drafted a sort of moving illustration motion thing that i have attached above of the post and its really great getting to various milestones in life some of which you didn't expect. The logo i created is below;


I created this logo simply by silhouetting a character concept art I created which is also attached below,


In my mind while creating the concept i have pieces of ideas about a smart and bit of comedy styled magician which is not easily captured by the viewer by mere landing eyes on the work..


And that's part of where all has come from and is still coming from ..